Ecclesiastical high net worth insurance is supported by experienced underwriters, expert art historians and specialist claims handlers. They know the market and are passionate about protecting exceptional and high value items, buildings, individuals and their families.
Your high net worth clients need insurance that meets their distinct needs, from sports equipment and electronic devices to fine art and unique collections. Our Art & Private Client policy cover includes:
- All risks basis of cover.
- Extended replacement cost for buildings (including listed buildings), contents, art, antiques and personal valuables.
- Cover extensions include loss prevention, security upgrade, and up to 30% of contents sum insured or £250,000 (whichever is the less) for new acquisitions.
- Cyber cover which comprises cyber home systems damage as standard, with the option to purchase cyber crime and cyber online liability as additional covers.
- Trustee indemnity cover.
- Legal expenses cover including inheritance disputes and education admission appeals.
- Family protection including property alteration costs, assault, psychiatric services, medical expenses, sponsorship losses and hole-in-one cover.
- Cover for working from home and minor use of the home for business such as gardens open to the public or bed and breakfast.
- Optional additional covers including business liability, business cover (for business contents, business money and business interruption) and travel insurance*.
* If you're a customer and we've been unable to assist you with travel cover for a pre-existing medical condition please speak to your broker in the first instance. The Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) also has a directory of specialist travel insurers on its Money Advice Service website.
Alternatively, you can call the Money Advice Service’s Customer Contact Centre on 0800 138 7777 (Lines open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm)