Expert protection for high net worth lifestyles
Ecclesiastical high net worth insurance is supported by experienced underwriters, expert art historians and specialist claims handlers. They know the market and are passionate about protecting what matters most – family, lifestyle and property.
High net worth insurance cover
Your high net worth clients need insurance that meets their distinct needs. From listed to contemporary buildings; for contents including, jewellery, fine art and unique collections, to, sports equipment and electronic devices; and to protect the family when working from home with cyber cover.
Our Art & Private Client policy cover includes:
- All risks basis of cover.
- Extended replacement cost for buildings (including listed buildings), contents, art, antiques and personal valuables.
- Cover extensions include loss prevention, security upgrade, and up to 30% of contents sum insured or £250,000 (whichever is the less) for new acquisitions.
- Cyber cover as standard, which comprises home systems damage, cyber-crime and cyber online liability.
- Trustee indemnity cover.
- Legal expenses cover including inheritance disputes and education admission appeals.
- Family protection including property alteration costs, assault, psychiatric services, medical expenses, sponsorship losses and hole-in-one cover.
- Cover for working from home and minor use of the home for business such as gardens open to the public or bed and breakfast.
- Fine art insurance protecting collections, arts and valuable possessions.
- Optional additional covers including business liability, business cover (for business contents, business money and business interruption) and travel insurance1.
- 0% interest free instalments.
1 If we've been unable to assist your client with travel cover for a pre-existing medical condition, they can try the Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) who also has a directory of specialist travel insurers on its Money Advice Service website.
Alternatively, your client can call the Money Advice Service’s Customer Contact Centre on 0800 138 7777 (Lines open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm)
Watch our video
Take a look at our high net worth reel to see what makes us a specialist
Working with us
We aim to give your clients more than just a policy, here are some other ways we provide support:
- Property valuations – to ensure your clients are adequately protected, our qualified risk specialists provide a building survey at no additional cost2.
- Support from our expert risk team – for risk management queries from fine art to cyber crime, you and your clients have access to our Risk Advice Line and a wealth of risk guidance available on our website.
- Fine art insurance – cover for jewellery, collections, fine art and antiques can be provided on a standalone basis or as an extension where extra protection is required.
- Access to a dedicated claims handler – you and your client will be given the direct contact details for the person handling your case. Learn more about our award-winning claims team3.
- We give back - when you work with us, you and your clients are also helping support important causes across society. Our available profit goes to our owner Benefact Trust, to give back to the communities in which we serve. Read more about our Movement for Good.
2 Subject to underwriting criteria
3 Claims Team of the Year at the 2021 Insurance Post Claims and Fraud Awards.
12 September 2022
12 September 2022
12 September 2022
01 October 2020