We provide specialist high worth insurance, managed by a dedicated Art & Private Client team with a wealth of knowledge and expertise.
We’ll work with you to establish the cover your clients require and we aim to provide them with more than just an insurance policy.
- Our broad risk appetite and flexible underwriting solutions mean we are able to protect truly exceptional possessions.
- Our capacity is £100million for buildings and contents and £155million for art.
- Fine Art insurance can be provided on a standalone basis or as an extension where extra protection is required.
- You and your clients will have access to our expert risk advice line on: 0345 600 7531.
- We give you direct access to specialist claims handlers on: 0345 268 6020.
Help your clients to calculate their sums insured and avoid underinsurance with our helpful contents checklist
Your high net worth clients need insurance that meets their distinct needs, from sports equipment and electronic devices to fine art and unique collections. Our Art & Private Client policy cover includes:
- All risks basis of cover.
- Extended replacement cost for buildings (including listed buildings), contents, art, antiques and personal valuables.
- Cover extensions include loss prevention, security upgrade, and up to 30% of contents sum insured or £250,000 (whichever is the less) for new acquisitions.
- Cyber cover which comprises cyber home systems damage as standard, with the option to purchase cyber crime and cyber online liability as additional covers.
- Trustee indemnity cover.
- Legal expenses cover including inheritance disputes and education admission appeals.
- Family protection including property alteration costs, assault, psychiatric services, medical expenses, sponsorship losses and hole-in-one cover.
- Cover for working from home and minor use of the home for business such as gardens open to the public or bed and breakfast.
- Optional additional covers including business liability, business cover (for business contents, business money and business interruption) and travel insurance*.
* If you are a customer and we have been unable to assist you with travel cover for a pre-existing medical condition please speak to your broker in the first instance. The Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) also has a directory of specialist travel insurers on its Money Advice Service website. Access the directory
Alternatively, you can call the Money Advice Service’s Customer Contact Centre on 0800 138 7777 (Lines open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm)