We provide specialist high worth insurance, managed by a dedicated Art & Private Client team with a wealth of knowledge and expertise.
We’ll work with you to establish the cover your clients require and we aim to provide them with more than just an insurance policy.
- Our broad risk appetite and flexible underwriting solutions mean we are able to protect truly exceptional possessions.
- Our capacity is £100million for buildings and contents and £155million for art.
- Fine Art insurance can be provided on a standalone basis or as an extension where extra protection is required.
- You and your clients will have access to our expert risk advice line on: 0345 600 7531.
- We give you direct access to specialist claims handlers on: 0345 268 6020.
Your high net worth clients need insurance that meets their distinct needs, from sports equipment and electronic devices to fine art and unique collections. Our Art & Private Client policy cover includes:
- Cyber cover which comprises home systems damage as standard, with the option to purchase cyber crime and cyber online liability as additional covers.
- All risks basis of cover, plus additional covers, including business interruption, trustee indemnity and travel cover.
- Extended payment cover for buildings (including listed buildings), fine art and valuables.
- Cover extensions include loss prevention, security upgrade, and up to 30% of contents sum insured or £250,000 (whichever is the less) for new acquisitions.
- Family protection including property alteration costs, assault, psychiatric services, medical expenses, sponsorship losses and hole-in-one cover.
- Legal expenses cover including inheritance disputes and education admission appeals.
- Cover for working from home and minor use of the home for business such as gardens open to the public or bed and breakfast.