The UK General Insurance Graduate Scheme will rotate you through a variety of our General Insurance departments. The main focus will be on our Claims and Underwriting areas, with the expectation that your future career will be based in one of these areas. You will need to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and show enthusiasm, be self-motivated and keen to learn.
Our General Insurance Graduate Management Scheme is both challenging and rewarding. If you think you have what it takes to be one of our future leaders, you will need:
- To hold or be expecting a minimum 2.1 class honours degree in a business related or numerate subject or in a discipline that demonstrates your analytical skills and capacity for hard work (or equivalent overseas qualifications)
- Good A-level results (300+ UCAS points)
- Excellent numeracy, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- A strong drive to succeed
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A willingness to be flexible in terms of work location within the UK.