- Location: Gloucester
- Duration: Permanent
- Working hours: 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- Application end date: 22/10/21
About the role
We’re looking for a .NET Developer to join our team at an exciting time. We are upgrading our major development platforms – Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, SDL Tridion, and Kofax TotalAgility – to the latest versions and using them to develop business critical solutions alongside Java development. We use a range of server- and client-side technologies such as Entity Framework, Enterprise Library, ASP.NET, Web API, WCF/WF, MEF/Unity, TypeScript, SignalR, and Bootstrap.
The team are responsible for Ecclesiastical's Intranet, the Extranet (actually two of them, B2B & B2C), 8 public websites, and our CRM and BPM systems.
You will have the benefit of using the latest hardware, and receiving MSDN and Pluralsight subscriptions to support your ongoing professional development.
It's notall about the technology (though we do enjoy it) - it is all about the customer and collaborating with our co-workers to deliver something of enduring and sustainable value.
We'd like you to help us to do that.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and practical hands-on experience of C#, the .NET Framework (as well as .NET Core), and Visual Studio.
- Experience with automated / unit testing, QA practices (using static code analysis / Resharper), managing code with source control (using Git) as well as delivering code with CI/CD pipelines (using Azure DevOps).
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, using Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience with Cloud development (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services etc.), especially Cloud Native Development.
- Experience with API Integration patterns / API Driven Development
- Experience with any of our enterprise development platforms (e.g. SharePoint, Kofax TotalAgility, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Power Platform).
- Experience with SDL Tridion or other CMS platforms. (SiteCore, Sitefinity, WordPress, etc.)