Customer Admin Support (1942)
- Location: Gloucester
- Duration: Permanent
- Working hours: 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- Application end date: 31/01/20
About the role
The role holder will contribute to defined service delivery by acting as part of a processing and administration team, supporting Ecclesiastical’s “right first time” approach to customer service.
- Plan, prioritise and manage own work to deliver agreed objectives in line with SLAs
- Input data accurately and efficiently, recognising and rectifying where quality standards have been missed.
- Identify issues and anomalies and escalate in line with company policy
- Build effective internal relationships to deliver exceptional customer service and support Ecclesiastical’s right first time approach
- Act on audit results and agreed actions plans to improve own performance and enhance the effectiveness of the team
- Identify and recommend improvements to processes.
- Understand and operate within regulatory framework and identify and escalate any risks to the business in line with company policy
- Perform other admin duties to include but not limited to – policy maintenance, product conversions and business requests
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Educated to GCSE level including Maths and English
- Experience of analysing data
- Experience of data input