Customer Service and Sales Adviser (2115)
- Location: Gloucester
- Duration: Permanent
- Working hours: 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- Application end date: 29/01/21
About the role
The role holder will contribute to defined service delivery by acting as part of a sales, processing and administration team, supporting Ecclesiastical’s “right first time” approach to customer service.
- Plan, prioritise and manage own work to deliver agreed objectives and meet SLAs
- Transact sales and business by the telephone
- Input data accurately and efficiently, recognising and rectifying where quality standards have been missed.
- Identify issues and anomalies and escalate in line with company policy
- Build effective internal relationships to deliver exceptional customer service and support Ecclesiastical’s right first time approach
- Act on audit results and agreed actions plans to improve own performance and enhance the effectiveness of the team
- Identify and recommend improvements to processes.
- Understand and operate within regulatory framework and identify and escalate any risks to the business in line with company policy.
Key performance indicators:
- Feedback from team leader and wider management team where appropriate
- Audit results consistently in line with expectations
- Delivery standard to pre agreed SLA’s
- Achievement of agreed personal objectives
- Demonstration of improvement against personal development plans in line with agreed annual personal objectives
- Positive response to, and active engagement with coaching
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Educated to GCSE level including Maths and English
- Cert CII or commitment to achieve within an agreed timescale
- Experience of Underwriting or Claims
- Experience of data input
- Appropriate IT skills