Digital Specialist (1958)
- Location: Gloucester
- Duration: Fixed-term contract for up to 12 months
- Working hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Application end date: 28/02/20
About the role
To manage and deliver digital communications projects and initiatives.
- Manage front end Web content management platform for UKGI and group websites.
- Lead user group for training and development of web users and web components.
- Manage the development and delivery of digital projects and initiatives which support marketing communications activity
- Maintain an understanding of customer experience and behaviour online
- Maintain an awareness of our digital presence compared with competitors
- Manage agencies to a brief as required
- Provide marketing consultancy/support to the business, including 3rd parties
- Analyse our digital presence to produce ROMI reporting – making and implementing recommendations
- Ensure all marketing initiatives meet the guidelines of the various brands, are technically correct and compliant with FCA and other regulations
- Expected to work as required across all aspects of the marketing team functions working outside own area of specialism when needed
Key performance indicators
- Meet campaign and digital benchmark objectives
- 360 feedback
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Diploma in Marketing desirable or other suitable marketing qualification
- Previous experience developing digital communications
- Planning and project management skills.
- Stakeholder management and relationship building experience
- Supplier management experience
- SEO/PPC; web development CMS; or social media management experience