HR Business Partner (1966)
- Location: Gloucester
- Duration: Permanent
- Working hours: 35 per week, Monday to Friday
- Application end date: 10/04/20
- Develop and sustain high performing relationships with Operational Managers in the business, making a difference to a dedicated business area.
- Position own role and HR team as a trusted adviser to the business working in partnership to achieve business object
- Leverage network of contacts to provide high quality solutions delivered in conjunction with other parts of the HR Team, as a seamless offering to the business.
- Partner with business areas to drive a high performance culture, contributing to the development of people strategies to support the future growth and skills requirements of the business. Liaise with Resourcing to ensure we have insight into future skills requirements.
- Acts as a point of referral and development ensuring the provision of professional advice and coaching to improve the performance of HR and the business overall.
- Work with HR Operations team to ensure all employee relations cases are managed with policy and legal guidelines, taking an active role in managing your own case load as allocated by the HR Operations Manager.
- Provide support for organisational development including job profiling and project work undertaken by the Head of HR Business Partnering.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Previous experience in a similar role driving HR development and managing small to medium business areas, interacting with Operational Managers.
- Chartered MCIPD is desirable
- Ability to communicate and influence senior managers, tailoring style as appropriate.
- Proven ability to build effective networks of relationships and manage stakeholders at different levels in the organisation
- Demonstrates sound judgement in high pressure situations facing complex strategic issues.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to contribute to, understand and implement processes/initiatives and gain business buy in.