Infrastructure Engineer (2218)
- Location: Gloucester
- Duration: Permanent
- Working hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Application end date: 10/09/21
What are we looking for?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Infrastructure Engineer to join our flexible Gloucester-based team. It’s a great time to come in and use your existing knowledge and experience, and also have the opportunity to enhance your skills.
If you’re potentially interested please read on, but happy to have a call to discuss the role, salary and benefits in more detail– you can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary and Benefits
- Up to 12% employer pension contribution
- Annual bonus potential between 6-24% of salary
- Flexible working
- Private Medical
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy or sell 5 days
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for the operation and ongoing maintenance of information technology; including installation, configuration, support, monitoring, optimising and troubleshooting all computer hardware, resources, and associated software.
Desirable Skills and experience, 1 or more of the following:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in an IT infrastructure role
- Virtualisation engineering and data storage
- Network engineering (firewall, routing, switches, VPN, SDWAN)
- Cloud services and migration (Office 365, Azure, Exchange Online)
A large programme of organisational transformation is underway and opportunities exist to be involved in a wide array of new technologies, coupled with training and development opportunities.