Marketing Specialist (200324)
- Location: Gloucester
- Duration: Fixed Term for 12 months
- Working hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Application end date: 10/09/21
About the role
To plan, implement and deliver marketing projects and provide general marketing support across all media, including production of literature. The role also includes print management and copy-writing responsibilities within a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulated environment.
- Plan and coordinate production and delivery of marketing projects, communications and technical product collateral including literature production.
- Ensure co-ordination with website content and systems/folders are updated when delivering new or updated collateral.
- Print management to get documents to market.
- General administrative duties such as data cleaning and proof reading, etc.
- Ensure adherence to agreed processes including FCA compliance processes.
- Liaison with printer and internal stakeholders where required.
- Support with planning, scheduling and internal communications.
- Trouble-shoot logistical or quality issues to conclusion.
- Ensure outputs meet the guidelines of the various brands, are technically correct and compliant with FCA, Funeral Planning Authority, Advertising Standards Authority and other regulations.
Key performance indicators
- Projects/jobs processed and delivered in line with agreed processes including compliance processes, and quality standards, agreed print specifications and within timescales/SLAs and budget.
- Campaign communications delivered to agreed ROI/budgets.
- Evidence of positive feedback from team, suppliers and funeral directing firms on working style/approach.
- Evidence of effective issue resolution if required.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Previous experience and proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns and literature production.
- Experience of marketing projects and communications programmes in an FCA-regulated industry.
- Excellent attention to detail and proof reading skills.
- Excellent written communications kills including grammatical accuracy and ability to adapt written approach to the format, including copy-writing and editing skills.
- Proven planning, organisational and project management skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building experience. Strong influencing skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness and ability to support colleagues and achieve collective wisdom in the team.
- Ability to adapt approach to suit requirements.