Marketing Specialist (2008)
- Location: Gloucester
- Duration: Fixed term for 6 months
- Working hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Application end date: 10/04/20
About the role
To co-ordinate artwork, production and re-print of literature for Perfect Choice and Ecclesiastical brands
- Coordinate production and delivery of campaign and technical product collateral
- Support with planning, scheduling and communications calendars.
- Trouble-shoot logistical or quality issues to conclusion.
- Ensure outputs meet the guidelines of the various brands, are technically correct and compliant with FCA and other regulations.
- Ensure all websites and systems are updated when delivering new or updated Literature.
- Stock Report processing and Management.
- Ensure adherence to agreed processes.
- Liaison with print management company and fulfilment houses where required
Key performance indicators
- Jobs processed and delivered in line with agreed processes and quality standards, agreed print specifications and within timescales/SLAs and budget.
- Evidence of positive feedback from team, suppliers and funeral directing firms on working style/approach.
- Evidence of effective issue resolution if required.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Previous experience of managing literature and print.
- Excellent attention to detail including proof reading skills.
- Proven planning and project management skills.
- Stakeholder management and relationship building experience. Strong influencing skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Supplier management experience.
- Process management experience.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written