.NET Developer (1789)
- Location: Gloucester
- Duration: Permanent
- Application end date: 26/04/19
About the role
We’re looking for a web-focused .NET Developer to join our team at an exciting time. We are upgrading our major development platforms – Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, SDL Tridion, and Kofax TotalAgility – to the latest versions and using them to develop business critical solutions alongside Java development. We use a range of server- and client-side technologies such as Entity Framework, Enterprise Library, ASP.NET, Web API, WCF/WF, MEF/Unity, TypeScript, SignalR, and Bootstrap.
The team are responsible for Ecclesiastical's Intranet, the Extranet (actually two of them, B2B & B2C), 6 public websites, and our CRM and BPM systems.
You will have the benefit of using the latest hardware, and receiving MSDN and Pluralsight subscriptions to support your ongoing professional development.
It's not all about the technology (though we do enjoy it) - it is all about the customer and collaborating with our co-workers to deliver something of enduring and sustainable value.
We'd like you to help us to do that.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Knowledge and experience of C#, the .NET Framework, and Visual Studio.
- Experience with SDL Tridion or other CMS platforms. (SiteCore, Sitefinity, WordPress, etc.)
- Mobile/responsive development.
- Experience with any of our enterprise development platforms (e.g. SharePoint).
- Experience with unit testing, QA practices (using ReSharper), and source control (using TFS).