Paraplanner / Senior Planner (1877)
- Location: Gloucester
- Duration: Fixed-term (up to 12 months)
- Working hours: Part-time or Full-time (35 hours a week) considered
- Application end date: 20/09/19
About the role
This position will see you providing exceptional Paraplanning support to the Financial Planners as well as dealing with our portfolio of valued clients on a wide range of Financial Products.
- Work closely with the team of remote and Head Office Based Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs) and support the team to handle a variety of technical work and provide compliant research and client reports for IFAs.
- Carry out research into appropriate products and solutions – particularly investments and pension business.
- Act as a point of contact for clients for day to day queries for new and existing business.
- Ensure all client Administration is carried out in accordance with company and FCA procedures.
- Initiate and support existing client annual review process including client contact.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Significant experience in a Paraplanner or Senior Support Role will be required.
- Strong Technical Background is essential including investment and pension switch business.
- Familiarity with using investment platform systems and wrap accounts.
- Experience of conducting investment and pension research and producing Suitability Reports.
- Experience of using FE Analytics, Dynamic Planner and Defaqto Engage research tools would be an advantage
- Experience of IFA back office system IRESS Advisor Office (or similar systems) would be an advantage.
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning required.
- Additional financial planning qualifications such as advanced pension papers AF3, AF7, AF8 or G60 would be an advantage.