Real Estate Underwriter (1944)
- Location: London
- Duration: Permanent
- Working hours: 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- Application end date: 28/02/20
About the role
You will be working in a professional, enthusiastic team focusing on processing new & existing business along with providing support in an admin capacity. We are looking for a professional and conscientious individual with a clear appreciation of the need for great customer service. Self-managing with a flexible approach to meet priorities and to play your part in contributing to your individual and team goals is key.
- Plan, prioritise and manage own work to deliver agreed objectives in line with SLAs.
- Input data accurately and efficiently, recognising and rectifying where quality standards have been missed.
- Identify data issues and anomalies and escalate in line with company policy.
- Build effective internal relationships to deliver exceptional customer service and support Ecclesiastical’s right first time approach.
- Act on audit results and agreed actions plans to improve own performance and enhance the effectiveness of the team.
- Identify and recommend improvements to processes.
- Understand and operate within regulatory framework and identify and escalate any risks to the business in line with company policy.
- Perform other admin duties as and when required
Knowledge, skills and experience
- 3 A-Level results (grade A–C) or equivalent.
- Appropriate IT skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent and proven system and administration skills with attention to detail and accuracy to ensure data integrity and compliance.
- Professional and personable – a credible representative for Ecclesiastical.
- Positive and pro-active with a can-do attitude.
- Real Estate Underwriting experience
- Cert CII Qualified