Dynamics 365 CRM Technical Architect (2065)
- Location: Gloucester
- Duration: Permanent
- Working hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Application end date: 03/06/22
About the role
We are looking to bring on board an experienced CRM Technical Architect to join our existing Dynamics team. The role will see you working within the Development function in a key role, to deliver continued development and implementation of the existing Dynamics 365 CE platform.
We are ideally looking for a CRM Technical Architect with experience of Dynamics & the power platform for both on premise and online implementations.
The role will offer a high degree of remote initially but will require some work to be conducted out of the offices in Gloucester once the situation allows.
- Integrating and migrating existing Dynamics solutions
- Data cleansing tools and data integration
- Proven commercial dynamics development experience
- Previous Insurance experience preferred (but not essential)
Knowledge and skills required
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Advanced Knowledge of both on premise and online)
- Experience of on premise to online migrations
- Knowledge of Azure Platform – Logic Apps, Functions, Flow etc.
- Power Platform
- Deep understanding of .NET Development; Visual Studio & Object Orientated Design
- SQL; SSRS & SSIS
- Integrations ; Experience using WCF, Web API, XML &XSD
- Experience managing effective projects and desire to manage in the future whilst remaining hands on.
- Team player - Clear/concise communicator comfortable conversing with all areas of business and major stakeholders
- Experience building model and canvas apps would be highly desirable
- Significant experience of working with the Dynamics platform
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certified