Register for charity fundraising webinars
09 November 2020
Hosted by the Directory of Social Change, these webinars provide you with expert views into the opportunities and challenges in the current fundraising environment.
The fundraising plan
- What questions to ask?
- What implications to consider.
- What actions you need to take to ensure your organisations wide engagement with your fundraising plan.
- We will also look at frameworks and approaches for planning income diversification.
The fundraising sources
- Where to start?
- What are the pros and cons of each source?
- How your approach might vary depending on the source and the method used to tap into each.
- You will also hear practical tips and guidelines to maximise opportunities and avoid pitfalls.
Your fundraising message in current time
- Consider the current times we are operating in.
- Help you understand the motivations and needs of donors/funders.
- Think about the right message; the case for why someone should support your organisation.
- How to communicate the impact of the gift/donation and the difference, it will make and who will benefit.
- What is digital fundraising? We will help you understand what’s meant by digital fundraising.
- How do you raise money digitally?
- We’ll will also define it and explore four zones of digital fundraising.
Gill Jolly, Director of Achieve Consultants Ltd and Associate Trainer with Directory of Social Change
Gill, Director of Achieve Consultants Ltd, is a charity professional with an extensive and proven track record in fundraising, training and charity management. She is passionate about helping organisations and individuals achieve their full potential in terms of securing income and growing funding streams.
Gill is well known across the sector having worked for over 30 years with many different charities as well as a trainer and speaker at regional, national and international conferences. She works for organisations in the voluntary and community sector on a consultancy basis as well as undertaking interim roles at a senior level. She is also an Associate Trainer with DSC.