Book your place at the LBMW Annual Schools Conference
19 June 2019
Safe Schools, Strong Schools, Successful Schools in association with Ecclesiastical and Eden Tree Investment Management. 2 October, 10.00 – 16.15, Vintners’ Hall, London.
For directors, trustees, senior executives, school leaders, consultants, and chief officers - academies, independent, and maintained sectors
The superb surroundings at Vintners' Hall will provide the perfect setting for this schools conference. Focused on the needs of senior executives and leaders across all sectors of the school system, this annual event allows cross-connection of issues and strategic conversations. Lunch is included and a free drinks reception will follow the completion of the conference.
Keynote speakers include:
- Strategic Director of Education and Culture, Professor Anne Bamford (City of London Corporation)
Strategy and risks for schools in the 2020s.
- Head of Innovation, Nicholas Hartley (Ecclesiastical Insurance Group)
Risks - Identify, assess and protect.
- Sam Coutinho (Auditor to the charity and independent education sectors for over 20 years.)
Is your financial governance as good as you like to think? – five fresh ideas to make it even better.
- Anne Davey, CEO and Mike Bingham, Operations Manager (Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust
Risk Management from the inside – key case studies with insight on how the first MAT-wide Ofsted was handled.
- David Oldfield, CFA, Fund Manager (EdenTree Investment Management
Achieving sustainable and responsible growth in your reserves.
Including a panel discussion on:
Addressing risk decisively
- Money laundering
- Reputational risks
- and building reserves.
Book your place
Register your place now for £125.00 per person (+VAT). Be one of the first to book and receive a 20% discount of the cost of your booking.1