Ecclesiastical Insurance enhances property investors product to continue its successful growth in the real estate market
21 November 2018
Specialist insurer Ecclesiastical has refreshed its property investors product in a move that will see it further strengthen its presence in the real estate sector.
- A Green Clause: covering the cost of improved environmental performance as part of the reinstatement of buildings up to 10% of a single claim or 10% of the sum insured or £500,000 (whichever is the lower value).
- Temporary Accommodation or Loss of Rent for private residences: limit increased to 25% of the building sum insured with an indemnity period of up to 36 months.
- Equipment Breakdown: an increase to £2,000,000 to cover damage to the property owner’s own surrounding property from any one accident caused by explosion or collapse.
- Residents Associations trustee and management liability cover.
- And improved optional Legal Expenses cover including: employment disputes and compensation awards, legal defence, statutory licence appeal, contract disputes, debt recovery, property protection and personal injury, tax protection and leased or let property including removal of squatters.