Property insurance specialists
More than just an insurance policy
In addition to our real estate insurance we support you with added services and professional support.
Buildings valuation service
Real estate risk management surveys and advice
Real estate insurance claims
Our experience in the real estate market enables us to take a proactive approach to protecting your best interests when dealing with property owners' liability claims. We give you direct access to your personal claims handler throughout the claims process.
- Property damage for buildings and contents may be insured against a wide range of perils including accidental damage.
- A variety of automatic extensions (dependent upon policy type) including but not limited to:
- Inadvertent omission to insure
- Third party failure to insure
- Capital additions
- Reinstatement to match to current technological standards
- Emergency service damage to grounds
- Extinguisher and alarm resetting expenses
- Sprinkler upgrade costs
- Unauthorised use of utilities
- Fly tipping clearance costs at occupied premises.
- Equipment breakdown for a range of equipment including lifts, boilers and air conditioning systems including extensions for computer failure and loss of data
- Loss of rental income
- Employers liability up to £10million per claim
- Public liability up to £25million per claim, with standard limits of £5million or £10million
- Public liability for asbestos and terrorism up to the limit of indemnity or £10million, whichever is lower
- Legal expenses cover options available.