Enterprise Risk Management – helping you navigate today’s volatile risk landscape
We live in a volatile world where risks are always arising, growing and evolving. To succeed, organisations need to identify, understand and map risks at a strategic level when setting objectives and making key decisions.
Available exclusively to Ecclesiastical customers
Meet Sarah Pearson – Head of Enterprise Risk Management
A more experienced guide to the corporate risk landscape would be hard to find, with expertise across the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Qualified in risk management, business continuity and insurance, Sarah has a proven track record gained over 24 years working in senior roles with a risk focus, as a consultant, advisor, business partner, practice leader and head of ERM.
Enjoy a clearer view of the landscape, guided by ERM
- A structured approach provides greater understanding of the total risk profile so the organisation can assess risks and seize opportunities
- ERM supports the achievement of objectives by enabling informed decision making
- It is a foundation of good governance and provides greater assurance
- ERM is proactive rather than reactive, encouraging measured risk taking
- ERM has been proven to deliver enhanced performance and better service outcomes
- Future proof the organisation, safeguard reputational capital and gain competitive advantage