£120,000 | 120 Charities | 12 Days
21 December 2018
Each weekday between 6-21 December you nominated 10 charities to win £1,000. Nominations are now closed, see if your nomination won!
Thank you to everyone who nominated
We’ve had a magnificent response with over 90,000 nominations for thousands of charities, just going to show how valued charities are and the difference they make to people’s lives.
- Footsteps Counselling and Care
- Sport and Arts in the Community (SpArC) South West Shropshire
- The Fire Fighters Charity
- Bedford and District Cerebral Palsy Society
- National Star Foundation
- Forth Hedgehog Hospital
- Harper Asprey Wildlife Rescue
- Angel Wishes
- Jewish Training Academy for Girls (JTAG)
- St Thomas Church Maesglas
For further stories of how the donations will be used and the difference they are making come back in the New Year.