Specialist insurance for property owners
We're a specialist insurer with significant experience in property valuations and risk management for both commercial and residential properties.
We have a broad risk appetite and can insure a variety of buildings from contemporary to historic construction. Our high capacity gives us the ability to underwrite risks in excess of £100million.
Real estate insurance cover
- Property damage for buildings and contents may be insured against a wide range of perils including accidental damage. This includes a range of automatic extensions (dependent on the policy type).
- Equipment breakdown for a range of equipment including lifts, boilers and air conditioning systems including extensions for computer failure and loss of data
- Loss of rental income
- Employers liability insurance, up to £10million per claim
- Public liability up to the limit chosen per event
- Terrorism cover including loss of revenue and legal expenses cover options available.
Watch our video
Take a look at our real estate reel to see what makes us a specialist
Working with us
We aim to give your clients more than just a policy, here are some other ways we provide support:
- Broad risk appetite - from commercial properties including offices, retail trades, retail parks, and shopping centres to residential properties including blocks of flats and retirement accommodation.
- Adequate sums insured - our in-house team of qualified risk specialists provide building valuation services at no extra cost (subject to underwriting criteria).
- Direct access to risk specialists – our Risk Advice Line gives you and your clients access to our in-house risk experts who are on hand to answer any risk-related queries
- Risk guidance and tools – we have a range of guides, tools, templates available and you can refer to our Preferred Supplier Network for risk solutions from trusted companies.
- Support when it’s needed most – direct access to the claims handler dealing with your case. Learn more about our award-winning claims team1.
- We give back - every year, we give £1million directly to good causes through our grants ranging from £1,000 to £50,000 and distribute available profits via our charitable owner.
1Winner of the Personal Lines Claims Team of the Year award and Customer Care Individual award Insurance Post Claims and Fraud Awards 2020