Our charity insurance offers tailored cover and competitive premiums for charities and not-for-profit organisations.
Every charity is different, and the insurance you need varies too. That’s why for small charities without buildings we can offer simply structured cover and a streamlined application process, but if you are a larger charity we can offer a bespoke and more extensive insurance offering.
Our friendly specialists can talk you through the cover available helping you make sure that you are protected should the unthinkable happen.
Small charities with no buildings to insure may be able to benefit from the simply structured cover and streamlined application process of our small charity insurance.
This is suitable for your charity if:
- Your annual income does not exceed £15,000
- You have no buildings to insure
- You are not involved in any hazardous activities.
Full details regarding eligibility are available in the small charities application form.
- Cover for public and products liability, including reputational risk, which is flexible so can you choose the level of cover you need
- £10million employers’ liability insurance
- £100,000 Trustee liability cover included as standard with higher limits available
- Commercial legal protection cover up to £250,000
- Cover for your contents up to £5,000, including whilst away from the premises up to £1,000 per claim.
- Cover provided for money held during business hours at your premises up to £1,000 or in the home of an employee or volunteer up to £500
- 24-hour assistance helplines for PR crisis, legal advice and risk advice.
For more information on our charity insurance, you can call our team on 0345 777 3322.