Discover Review magazine 2019
04 November 2019
For 130 years we’ve been trusted to protect much of the UK’s irreplaceable heritage and art. Review magazine showcases our shared passion for these wonderfully enriching treasures.
Our latest issue features
- Insights into the world of fine and rare jewels from Sonia Fazlali-Zadeh
- A review of the global art market from in-house art specialist, Dr James Lindow
- The clear thinking behind Mecanoo’s extraordinary Glass Villa
- An interview at home with sculptor David Roper-Curzon
- How a disused church was transformed into a thriving community hub from Amanda Gerry
- The amazing discoveries unearthed in historian Dr Simon Thurley’s garden
- A look at what the best-dressed dogs have been wearing over the centuries from Annie Kemkaran-Smith
- How an old dairy was restored to its former glory by The Landmark Trust’s Dr Anna Keay.