More than just insurance
Brokers have independently rated us as one of the UK’s leading insurers for all types of fine art and collections1. Whether your client is an organisation, institution or private collector, or has been custodian for decades, or days; their finest treasures deserve the finest cover.
Working with you
There will be a specific set of risks and circumstances associated with your client’s item or collection, and we will work with you to provide a policy that is tailored to those risks.
- Our broad risk appetite and flexible underwriting solutions mean we are able to protect truly exceptional possessions
- We have one of the strongest capacities for art and collections in the market
- Our teams can provide you and your clients with advice and guidance about how to safely and securely store, transport and display their items
- Should your client need to make a claim, you and your clients will have access to expert claims handlers, a network of preferred suppliers and the benefit of working with specialist restorers, conservators and loss adjusters to provide the best outcome for their items
- You and your clients will have access to our expert risk advice line on: 0345 600 7531
We chose to work with Ecclesiastical because of their expertise, market leaders, claims service and experienced personnel who know what they are doing.
If your client owns or displays fine art and collections or valuables, a bespoke Fine Art policy could provide a more suitable level of protection compared to a more general ‘all risks’ policy. Our specialist fine art insurance policy includes:
- Specific cover for fine art and collections that can be bought and sold at auction
- Depreciation in value following partial damage, which could be substantial
- Specialist extensions for:
- new acquisitions
- defective title
- restoration and framing
- work in progress (due to damage in production or death of the artist)
- temporary removal
- emergency evacuation
- Can operate as standalone cover or be added to an existing policy
1 Top Three UK insurer for Fine Art and Collections, FWD 2019 annual broker opinion survey