Expert service from our dedicated team
With our Art & Private Client insurance team, you’re in the care of people with a passion for the finer things in life. They work closely with art galleries, private collectors, restorers and skilled craftsmen to keep up-to-date with market trends.
High net worth insurance features
Our Art & Private Client policy is designed to provide specialist insurance for high net worth individuals. We work with you and your insurance broker to build a policy that suits your lifestyle, cover includes:
- Cyber cover which comprises home systems damage as standard, with the option to purchase cyber crime and cyber online liability as additional covers.
- Property owner’s liability up to £10million
- Buildings insurance, including exceptional and listed buildings
- Contents insurance, fine art and valuables
- Protection for you and your family including property alteration costs, assault, psychiatric services, medical expenses, sponsorship losses and hole-in-one cover
- Legal expenses cover including inheritance disputes and education admission appeals
- Insurance for working from home and minor use of the home for business purposes, such as gardens open to the public or offering bed and breakfast
- Additional covers available for business interruption, trustee indemnity and travel cover.
High net worth claims
Our specialist claims team has an enviable reputation for delivering service excellence. We offer a discreet and personal service, giving you direct access to the claims handler managing your case. The team work closely with artisan repairers to ensure the professional and sympathetic restoration of your irreplaceable possessions.
11 March 2019