Award-winning claims service
Our dedicated team is ready to support you and with 99% claims satisfaction, if the worst should happen, you know you are in safe hands.
Our promise to you
When you need to make a claim, we’ll look at your policy cover to see how we can best compensate you. We’ll work swiftly, and always deal with the claim fairly. If we can resolve the claim when you first contact us – we will.
- We give you direct access to the expert claims handler dealing with your case
- We aim to keep things as simple as possible, offering you guidance and assistance throughout the life of the claim and responding to enquiries within one working day
- We will look for cover, paying you exactly what you are entitled to, quickly and without fuss
- We will take a proactive approach in protecting your best interests and we’ll always consult you before making any decisions on liability.
Story of a claim – Protecting and restoring churches
Having protected the nation’s Anglican churches for more than 130 years we understand all too well the specialist care and attention that is needed to restore them in the event of a loss. Hear from our customers about what you can expect from our dedicated award-winning claims team, if the worst should ever happen.
Delivering our promise
We put you at the heart of everything we do, treating you as we would expect to be treated ourselves. With a passion for claims, we provide a specialist and tailored service that focuses on solutions. Recognition of our approach in the last 12 months:
- A three-time winner at the Post Claims Awards 2018
- Winner of Customer Care Solution, Insurance Times Claims Excellence Awards 2018
- 99% of customers told us we treated them fairly1
- 99% were satisfied with our overall claims service1, vs industry average of 79.8%2
- 96% of which were very or extremely satisfied with our service1
- 95% were very or extremely satisfied with the knowledge of their claims handler1
- 95% were very or extremely satisfied with the efficient way in which their claim was handled1
- Our Net Promoter Score is 84
- Over 90% of claims handlers hold a professional qualification relevant to their role.
1Ecclesiastical claims satisfaction survey 2018 - direct customers
2Institute of Customer Service, January 2019 UK Customer Satisfaction Index
Story of a claim - Restoring a piece of history
Restoring a heritage property after a loss can present some unique challenges, all in a day’s work for our experienced and award-winning claims team. Hear from one of our customers about their personal story.