Award-winning claims service
If you need to make a claim please call us as soon as you can so we can advise you of the next steps. Our award-winning claims team will be on hand to help.
Our promise to you
When you need to make a claim, we’ll look at your policy cover to see how we can best compensate you. We’ll work swiftly, and always deal with the claim fairly. If we can resolve the claim when you first contact us – we will.
- We give you direct access to the expert claims handler dealing with your case
- We aim to keep things as simple as possible, offering you guidance and assistance throughout the life of the claim and responding to enquiries within one working day
- We will look for cover, paying you exactly what you are entitled to, quickly and without fuss
- We will take a proactive approach in protecting your best interests and we’ll always consult you before making any decisions on liability.
Story of a claim – Protecting and restoring churches
Having protected the nation’s Anglican churches for more than 130 years we understand all too well the specialist care and attention that is needed to restore them in the event of a loss. Hear from our customers about what you can expect from our dedicated award-winning claims team, if the worst should ever happen.
Delivering our promise
We put you at the heart of everything we do, treating you as we would expect to be treated ourselves. With a passion for claims, we provide a specialist and tailored service that focuses on solutions. Recognition of our approach in the last 12 months:
- Winner of two awards in the Insurance Post Claims Awards 2019
- A three-time winner at the Insurance Post Claims Awards 2018
- Winner in the Insurance Times Claims Excellence Awards 2018
- 98% of customers were satisfied that we treated them fairly1
- 98% were satisfied with our overall claims service1, vs industry average of 79.8%2
- 93% of which were very or extremely satisfied with our service1
- Our Net Promoter Score is 83
- Over 90% of claims handlers hold a professional qualification relevant to their role.
1Ecclesiastical annual claims satisfaction survey 2019, 635 direct customers who have had their claims settled
2Institute of Customer Service, January 2019 UK Customer Satisfaction Index
Story of a claim - Restoring a piece of history
Restoring a heritage property after a loss can present some unique challenges, all in a day’s work for our experienced and award-winning claims team. Hear from one of our customers about their personal story.