Insurance valuation for churches
05 April 2018
Insure your church or your property with Ecclesiastical and you will have access to our unique team of specialist surveyors based across the country.
How our specialist surveyors can help
- Provide an accurate and up-to-date valuation – so you have expert advice and guidance on how much to insure your church for
- Advice on fire and security protection
- Guidance on health and safety – including how to carry out risk assessments
- Advice on how to protect your church from metal theft
- Bespoke presentations – at a Diocesan, Archdeaconry or Deanery level.
Our unique valuation service is based upon a repair/restoration cost rather than a full rebuild (the usual insurance valuation). All portable items are taken into account as well as provision for the cost of debris removal, contingencies and preliminaries including site administration, scaffolding etc. which are likely to be incurred.
The suggested sum insured will often be substantially less than the full cost of reconstruction from the ground upwards.
Learn more about how we provide a building valuation for a church.