Administering your church insurance
20 June 2018
An overview of your insurance policy, what documentation you should have, how you can pay your premiums and other useful information.
What documents should I have?
- A policy booklet
This contains the T&Cs of your policy.
- A policy schedule
Separate pages with specific details for your church.
- An employers’ liability certificate
To be kept with your church insurance documents.
How do we pay premiums?
Need to change your payment details?
- Damage to or loss of buildings and property
- Religious items
- Reduction or loss of income
- Public liability
- Loss of money and theft by church officials
- Employers’ liability
- Trustee indemnity
- Personal accident
- Legal expenses.
When to notify us about activities or changes at your church
- During building works
- Community outreach activities
- When your church is closed or closing
- Accidents involving people
- Change of church correspondent.