More than just an insurance policy
We’re proud to have been voted best education insurer for 13 years by a panel of brokers1. We’ve been supporting your education clients with specialist insurance solutions, risk management expertise for over 65 years.
Education insurance policy cover
Watch our video
Take a look at our education reel to see what makes us special
Working with us
We add value for your clients at each stage of their policy lifecycle. From building valuations through to claims, here’s what your clients can expect:
- Confidence in our sums insured - our in-house team of qualified risk specialists provide building valuation services at no extra cost (subject to underwriting criteria).
- Direct access to risk specialists – our Risk Advice Line gives you and your clients access to our in-house risk experts who are on-hand to answer any risk-related queries.
- Exclusive access to The Hub for Education - an online resource that brings together all our expertise and key risk information, all in one place. This helps your clients2 to identify and manage the strategic and operational risks they face every day.
- 24-hour helplines - including legal and tax advice, counselling for employees and their immediate family and public relations crisis & media assistance.
- Support when they need it most – learn more about our award-winning claims team3.
1 Ecclesiastical FWD broker opinion survey 2008 to 2020.
2 The Hub for Education is available to Ecclesiastical education customers and Independent schools only, access will be given following a review of details provided.
3Winner of the Personal Lines Claims Team of the Year award and Customer Care Individual award Insurance Post Claims and Fraud Awards 2020.
01 March 2021