More than just insurance
- Tailored policy cover to suit the needs of the customer
- Our experienced survey team can provide detailed risk management advice and buildings valuations at no additional cost2.
- Access to our 24-hour helplines which include risk advice, legal assistance and public relations crisis and media assistance.
- Risk management guidance.
- Support when they need it most from our award-winning claims team3.
- Our claims service will give you confidence, we’ll do all we can to resolve claims as quickly and fairly as we can.
- We have 130 years of experience insuring religious buildings.
- Broad risk appetite and flexible underwriting.
- Access to skilled underwriters with sector knowledge and expertise.
- The ability to build a tailor-made policy for your customer from a wide range of covers.
- From risk management advice and guidance to our buildings valuation service2, our in-house surveyors can offer you and your faith clients a range of guidance, advice and services.
Specialist, flexible Faith and Community insurance
- Property damage on an all risks basis
- Business Interruption
- Equipment breakdown
- Fine art and collections
- Employer’s liability including cover for authorised volunteers
- Public and products liability
- Reputational risks
- Trustees’ and management liability
- Legal expenses.
1Ecclesiastical FWD Broker opinion surveys 2007 to 2017
2Subject to underwriting criteria
3Insurance Times Claims Excellence Awards 2018
13 August 2018