More than just insurance
Consistently voted as the best faith insurer by brokers for the last 13 years1, providing Faith and Community insurance is what Ecclesiastical was built on. Founded in 1887, our longstanding presence in this sector means we have the experience to support your clients with more than just a policy.
Faith and Community insurance policy cover
This specialist policy covers a range of risks for various building types and community services including non-Anglican churches, synagogues, mosques, and temples.
There are also optional extensions and enhancements available.
Working with us
- Experienced survey team - who provide detailed risk management advice and buildings valuations at no additional cost (subject to underwriting criteria).
- Risk guidance and tools – you and your clients gain direct access to our in-house risk experts for risk-related queries via our Risk Advice Line. You can also visit our website for risk guidance, tools, templates and our Preferred Supplier Network.
- Access to our 24-hour helplines - legal assistance and reporting of new claims.
- Our award-winning claims service2 will give you confidence – direct access to the claims handler dealing with each case.
- We give back - our Movement for Good initiative is just one of the ways that we give back to society. Since 2019, we’ve been donating to good causes and charities through grants ranging from £1,000 to £50,000.
1 Ecclesiastical FWD broker opinion survey 2008 to 2020.
2 Winner of the Personal Lines Claims Team of the Year award and Customer Care Individual award Insurance Post Claims and Fraud Awards 2020.
22 May 2023
01 January 2023
18 October 2021
01 March 2021
01 March 2021