Costs and services
14 May 2019
An overview of the fees and services you can expect from our EFAS financial advisers.
What to expect
Personal financial planning services
Our experienced independent financial advisers are specialists on a range of financial matters:
- Pensions and retirement planning
- Saving and investing (including ethical investments)
- Life insurance and income protection
- Mortgage advice, including for those living in tied accommodation
Financial advice costs summary
- The level of fee applicable to each case is dependent on the individual client circumstances and the complexity of their situation. Your adviser will discuss this with you and agree on the fee for the required work during the initial meeting.
- The fees and charges applicable to your circumstances are agreed at the outset and become payable on presentation of our advice. There is no obligation until the fee is agreed with you.
- Fees for any ongoing review services are also agreed at the outset.
- For a retirement and pension review, the minimum fee is £1,500
- For investment advice, the minimum fee is £600.00
- For mortgage advice, the minimum fee is £500.00.