How we support your high net worth clients through a claim
Claims Director Jeremy Trott is joined by Fabrice Watson, Art and Private Client Claims Manager and Andy Henner, Property Technical Claims Manager to introduce our award-winning* specialist claims service.
Welcome to our claims experience video
Our claims team handle a wide variety of cases from a lost watch, a damaged piece of fine art to multi-million pound claims involving a national heritage site. Every claim is important to us which is why each claim is given the individual attention it needs, from initial report through to completion. In this video, we unpick how the Ecclesiastical approach delivers its promises to you and your high net worth clients.
- The latest trends and how the pandemic has affected high net worth claims and processes
- How to tackle underinsurance risk for your clients
- How our dedicated service team and their knowledge support clients through a claim
- What to expect from us when making a high net worth claim
- Who we work with to help your client recover from a loss.
- Jeremy Trott is Ecclesiastical’s Claims Director. He has over 25 years’ insurance experience ensuring an exceptional broker and client experience.
- Fabrice Watson, Art & Private Client Claims Manager with over 17 years specialising in high net worth claims.
- Andy Henner, a lawyer and our Property Technical Claims Manager with 16 years’ experience in the insurance industry, and who heads up our team who handle complex and major loss claims.
Watch our video to hear how important your clients’ claims experience is to us, and to gain insight into the processes we put in place to ensure your clients’ journey is as simple and efficient as possible.
Please feel free to share the webinar link with your colleagues.
This guidance is provided for information purposes and is general and educational in nature and does not constitute legal advice. You are free to choose whether or not to use it and it should not be considered a substitute for seeking professional help in specific circumstances. Accordingly, Ecclesiastical Insurance Office plc and its group companies (“Ecclesiastical”), InsureTV Limited and its group companies (“InsureTV”), shall not be liable for any losses, damages, charges or expenses, whether direct, indirect, or consequential and howsoever arising, that you or any third party suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your use or reliance on or action taken (or not taken) by any other party, caused by that or any other person’s use of or reliance on the information provided in this guidance, except for those which cannot be excluded by law.
In viewing the guidance, you acknowledge that over time the information provided may become out of date and may not constitute best market practice, that it is subject to change and new editions may be issued to incorporate such changes and that Ecclesiastical and InsureTV have no duty to provide such changes.