Providing peace of mind
When your clients need to make a claim, we’ll look at their policy cover to see how we can best compensate them. We’ll work swiftly, and always deal with the claim fairly. If we can resolve the claim when first contacted we will.
- We give clients direct access to their personal expert claims handler dealing with their case
- We aim to keep things as simple as possible, offering guidance and assistance throughout the life of the claim, responding to enquiries within one working day
- We will look for cover, paying your client exactly what they are entitled to, quickly without fuss
- We will take a proactive approach in protecting the interests of your clients who face third party legal liability claims, and we’ll always consult them before making any decisions on liability.
Delivering our promise
We put the client at the heart of everything we do, treating them as we would expect to be treated ourselves. With a passion for claims we provide a specialist, tailored service that focuses on solutions. External recognition of our approach includes:
- A three-time winner at the Post Claims Awards 2018
- Winner of Customer Care Solution, Insurance Times Claims Excellence Awards 2018
- 99% of clients stated we treated them fairly1
- 98% are satisfied with our overall claims service of which 94% are very or extremely satisfied1
- 94% are very or extremely satisfied with the knowledge of their claims handler1
- 93% are very or extremely satisfied with the efficient way in which their claim was handled1
- Net Promoter Score of 84 vs industry average of 78.72
- Over 90% of claims handlers hold a professional qualification relevant to their role.
Supported by experts
Occasionally, client situations may require specialist support, whether this is investigating the cause of a leak, the physical restoration of a cherished family heirloom or taking a proactive approach to protecting their interests against third party legal liability claim.
We demand and receive the very highest level of service and expertise from our partners. We have developed an extensive panel of specialist suppliers who undergo rigorous due diligence and ongoing monitoring to ensure they consistently deliver to client expectations.
Where a claim requires a loss adjuster to be involved to support your client, they can rest assured that each adjuster has been hand-selected and approved before being included on our panel.
1Ecclesiastical claims satisfaction survey 2018 - intermediated customers
2Institute of Customer Service, January 2018 UK Customer Satisfaction Index
Story of a claim - restoring a piece of history
Restoring a heritage property after a loss can present some unique challenges, all in a day’s work for our experienced and award-winning claims team. Hear from one of our customers about their personal story.