Providing peace of mind
When your clients need to make a claim, we’ll look at the policy cover to see how we can best help. We’ll work swiftly, responding to queries within 1 working day, and will always deal with the claim fairly.
- We give you and your client direct access to the specialist claims handler dealing with your case and will work with our expert partners to get you all the help you need.
- We aim to keep things as simple as possible, offering you guidance and assistance throughout the life of the claim.
- We will look for cover, paying exactly what your client is entitled to, quickly and without any fuss.
- We will take a proactive approach in protecting their financial interests, legal position and reputation and we’ll always consult you before making any decisions on liability.
Delivering our promise
We put the client at the heart of everything we do, treating them as we would expect to be treated ourselves. With a passion for claims we provide a specialist, tailored service that focuses on solutions. External recognition of our approach includes:
- The Ecclesiastical claims team won two awards at the Insurance Post Claims and Fraud Awards 2020
- 97% of clients were satisfied that we treated them fairly1
- 90% of clients were satisfied with our overall claims service1
- Over 90% of claims handlers hold a professional qualification relevant to their role.
Supported by experts
Occasionally, client situations may require specialist support, whether this is investigating the cause of a leak, the physical restoration of a cherished family heirloom or taking a proactive approach to protecting their interests against third party legal liability claim.
We demand and receive the very highest level of service and expertise from our partners. We have developed an extensive panel of specialist suppliers who undergo rigorous due diligence and ongoing monitoring to ensure they consistently deliver to client expectations.
Where a claim requires a loss adjuster to be involved to support your client, they can rest assured that each adjuster has been hand-selected and approved before being included on our panel.
1Ecclesiastical claims satisfaction survey 2020 - 274 commercial clients who have had their claim settled
Story of a claim - restoring a piece of history
Restoring a heritage property after a loss can present some unique challenges, all in a day’s work for our experienced and award-winning claims team. Hear from one of our customers about their personal story.